Most foreigners need some type of visa to enter China, for the travel industry or for business purposes. The most popular kind of China Visas are the 10 Year Tourism Visa (paper visa), and the Group e-Visa. These visas are prominent among international travelers, as a visit to the Chinese embassy or consulate anymore is not required, in order to be issued a visa. Regardless, the Chinese visa application process currently set up is exacting, particularly with regards to online applications. Filling out an online form inaccurately can cost cash as well as time, as there are no discounts and you would need to resubmit your application.
WHAT IS A CHINESE TOURIST VISA?
A Chinese Tourist Visa (classified as L Tourist Visa), is a typical paper visa, affixed to a blank page on your passport, and permits the holder to travel to China for tourism purposes.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A CHINESE TOURIST VISA?
The following accompanying documents are required to submit your application:
- Driver's License
- Proof of accommodation. On the off chance that you are remaining with a relative or a companion, it is required to have a copy of their ID, and a welcome letter from them, showing their ability to help you during your stay in the nation.
- Digital Passport duplicate
- Passport scan
- Travel verification
- A delivery address within the United States
- Extra documentation for minors include:
- Birth Certificate
- Personal ID of father or mother
HOW MUCH IS A CHINESE TOURIST VISA?
The visa cost for a Chinese Tourist Visa is about 140 USD. In addition, there is a service fee of 89 USD for standard processing. For fast processing and super fast processing, the service fee is in turn 119 USD and 149 USD, respectively.
HOW LONG IS PROCESSING FOR A STANDARD CHINESE TOURIST VISA?
There are three available options, with varying delivery times:
- Standard Processing: 14 business days
- Fast Processing: 12 business days
- Super Fast Processing: 10 business days
HOW LONG IS A CHINESE TOURIST VISA VALID FOR?
A Chinese Tourist Visa is valid for 10 years after issue. Moreover, it is a multiple entry visa and permits for a maximum length of 60 days per entry.