Coffee is a familiar drink to us. This drink is very handy and increases concentration. However, it also brings some negative health effects so we cannot use coffee regularly. But if you are a coffee addict, there is a solution for you: green coffee beans. Green coffee beans not only create a true cup of coffee but also are very healthy.
What are green coffee beans?
Green coffee bean is a fresh bean that is picked from coffee trees. What makes his type of coffee different is that it has not been roasted or has it been processed, which help it retains the natural green color. After grinding green coffee beans into powder, you can directly use them to make coffee like usual.
Why is green coffee better than regular coffee?
Green coffee beans contain lots of antioxidants and other pharmacological compounds. The two most important ones are caffeine and one type of acid is Chlorogenic Acid which is an antioxidant and supports weight loss very effectively. However, if the bean goes through roasting, it will lose this substance and only remain caffeine.
Salients benefits of green coffee beans
- Increasing concentration: like regular coffee, green coffee also has the function of increasing the ability to concentrate. Specific compounds in green coffee beans improve neurotransmitter function in the brain. With the stimulation of the brain, the mind will be more lucid and refreshed. In addition, thanks to the chlorogenic acid compound, you will also reduce stress and avoid high blood pressure.
- A wonderful antioxidant drink: chlorogenic Acid content also contributes to the regulation of blood glucose and slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Reducing grease, supporting weight loss: this coffee contains large amounts of kelp maintaining quantity of nutrients in your body, which provides power needed for you to work all day.
- Body filter: green coffee contains substances that help the body eliminate toxins from the liver, bad cholesterol, natural scum.
Notes when using green coffee
- People with high blood pressure, diarrhea, weak digestive tract ... should not use green coffee.
- Green coffee beans are high in caffeine, so you should be careful with the dose, otherwise the central nervous system will be over stimulated.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must not use green coffee.
- Green coffee is just a drink to aid weight loss. If you want to lose weight effectively and long-term, you should still follow a reasonable diet alongside with exercise.