Set a cold metal spoon on your lower lids to release any puffiness. Chilling a teaspoon by put it in a cup of water with a few ice cubes for 5 minutes to low down the spoon's heat. keep the back of the spoon on your lower lids for 3 minutes. The chilled spoon will reduce the puffiness effectively, making you look fresher and awake. If finding the spoon too cold, take it back from your eyes and warm it up for a while before putting it back on your lids.
Keep a cotton ball soaked in soy milk on your eyes if they’re puffy
Soy milk works a treat at reducing puffiness because it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Dip a cotton ball into a cup of soy milk and squeeze out any excess before placing it onto your closed eye. Leave the cotton ball on each eyelid for 2 minutes.
- This is a soothing first snack to begin a day.
- If you want to make this extra refreshing, chill the soy milk in the fridge before dipping the cotton ball into it.
Relax your eyelids with green tea ice cubes if they feel tired
This solution combines the effect of ice and green tea! Brew a pot of green tea and then set aside for cooling down a little before spill it into an ice cube tray. Leave it in the freezer overnight to turn solid. In the morning, pop out an ice cube and cover it in a paper towel. Hold it over your eye for several minutes or until your eyes feel less tired.
- Make this be a part of your morning routine to awake yourself and to give your eyes that fresh and youthful look.
- Remember not to place ice directly onto your skin because it can cause burns.
Cover your eyes with some slice of cucumbers to reduce puffiness
The vitamin C and caffeic acid in cucumbers are fantastic at reducing puffy eyes. Slice the cucumber thinly and put it onto your closed eyelids for 5-10 minutes.
- For more awsome effects set the cucumber in the fridge for an hour before using it for more refreshing and enjoyable.
Apply all over your eye area with a thin layer of coconut oil
Apply all over your eye area with a thin layer of coconut oil before going to bed if you have some eye wrinkles. Coconut oil works great as a rich nourishing moisturizer for your eye and helps to remove the appearance of fine lines. Remember to cleanse your face carefully before bed and then use a thin coat of coconut oil around your eyes; although, do not get your eyes exposed directly to oil. The coconut oil will permeable into your skin, and nourished it during a long night.
- Organic and cold-pressed oil are the best options for skincare.
- Coconut oil can be replaced for almond, jojoba, or olive oil.
Limited salt and more iron eating diet are a great way to prevent puffy eyes
Diet plays a main role in how healthy your skin is. Too much salt consumption and iron deficiency causes water retention, which is the factor causing your skin to look puffy. Cut down or even stop using salty foods such as crisps, chips, and take-out, and add more red meat to your diet.
- If you are a vegetarian, enhance your eating of spinach, beans, and lentils.